City & Guilds 6150-01 Low Risk Confined Space
This course is designed to provide individuals that need to enter low risk confined spaces and hazardous areas with an in-depth understanding of what is a low risk confined space, together with the requirements of the law associated legislation and safe systems of work.
This one day course can accommodate up to 10 delegates.
Who Will Benefit
Managers, supervisors, safety professionals and/or operatives who are required enter low risk confined spaces and hazardous areas on behalf of their company.
This qualification has been designed by City & Guilds to meet the requirements of Water UK and is industry specific.
Upon successful completion, delegates will be issued with a certificate of training together with a photo ID card.
- Receive instruction and training to a competent level
- Understand up to date legislation and regulation pertaining to low risk confined space
- Identify a low risk confined space
- Identify danger by performing a risk assessment
- Understand how to enter and exit a confined space
- Know how to execute an emergency exit from a confines space
- Determine permit control
- Perform pre-entry gas checks
- Demonstrate how to verify isolation from risk
- Establish a safety zone at the access and egress point
- Establish and maintain an appropriate communication system
- The ability to set out and interpret atmosphere monitors
- Determine safe working procedures for the work being done
*Be aware that your browser must be set to UK to display correct dates*Card Payment Only*
Please wait, loading course dates...